Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Photos from Namibia






















This photo was taken in Etosha National Park, in Northern Namibia.
Here is a nice photo Ali took of me in Swakopmund, Namibia.

3 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

Hi!
The picture is abusolutely beautiful. Which country is "Namidia"? Is that in Africa?

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pictues Laura!

Carrie

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Laura. We definitely will have to have an afternoon to hang out and share some more together. Finals are almost done, thus another party will be coming up which I think we can stack up to be another Laura home coming, my bd, Jaro's bd (which were both a month ago) and a celebration for spring/summer. Whew. a lot to cover, but I know you have it in you.
So nice to have you back!
sheryle

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home