Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Debriefing Moments

The final three days of the program have begun, which in CWY lingo is otherwise known as debriefing. So that means we are busy reflecting and processing our past experiences as a group and as individuals as we think about all the learning and sharing we have had with one another over the past 6 months.

I have been truly blessed with such a warm and wonderful experience. Dont get me wrong it has had its most difficult challenges and problems, however, on the whole the program has been a very powerful experience both for the participants and for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home