Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Off to Midproject!

I cant believe we are leaving tomorrow AM for a 2 week midproject camp... truth be known I am a little scared, participant issues 24/7 & nowhere to hide! That aside, I think we'll have a lot of fun, work hard and enjoy some good times together as a team before we head back to Swakopmund for our final 3 weeks of work placement...

We are first off to cheetah conservation camp to do a work camp and then to Waterberg Plateau Park for another work camp and then I get to return to beautiful Etosha National Park, where we will conduct our own midproject sessions and debrief the Namibian experience thus far!

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon chance, Laura!

~Malcolm

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Laura it is hard to believe you will soon be done with you CWY project. Take care , Love Mom

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, We're following your work as posted on your blog. Sounds like it's been challenging as well as really interesting. Thinking about you, wishing you well and sending much love. We are very proud of what you're doing.
Love to you and keep up the good work. Wish we could be there!
Colleen & Michael

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home