Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Cyber World

Sorry, its been awhile since I last wrote an entry, but I have been very, very busy working in Cyber World, my new office. Since editing was a bit of a challenge on my laptop and using my cheap software, NUEW found me a studio in a little internet cafe downtown. So all last week that is where you could find me editing away, in the heat of the tiny cyber cafe.It's a funny little place, where I have been editing, but as of today I can say goodbye to the cafe as I have finalized and finished the NUEW TBA workshop video project, all 10 minutes of it and darn proud! Now I have one final project to finish before I leave at the end of the month, NUEW's 5 year women's empowerment plan/proposal!Yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home