Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Photos to share

Its been some time since I posted some photos. Here are some photos from my recent trips outside Asmara. Enjoy!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
That certainly is a very colourful outfit. I am not sure that I would recognize you if you were walking down a street in Toronto.
Best wishes & Good Luck in your adventures.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home