Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Family Vacation is Over!

Well I could easily write a novel about our adventure of a family holiday. From Cape Town to Kommetije to the 5 star Kruger Park Lodge to me, ali and nic's wild, and fast trip through Swaziland to Mozambique, and then back through South Africa on a never-ending bus trip to meet up with the family in Plettenberg Bay situated on the famous strip of beaches that make up South Africa's Garden Route.

WOW- what an adventure - I am exhausted! I intend to write more stories about our time away, but all in all I must say it was an amazing time! We saw lots of great places and in general had a great family vaccation, despite the few ups and downs and minor obstacles we faced along the journey.

In the meantime I am back in beautiful Cape Town, we have met up with some more work-mates and are planning some final beach trips before I board the plane back to Canada next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home