Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Friday, March 09, 2007

South Africa

Well it's hard to believe that the program ended nearly 2 weeks ago and I am still working! Yikes! reports, reports, reports! I must admit though its been a great mix of work and play, since in between working on the reports I have been having a lot of fun. Most of the other Project Supervisors are here and we have been hanging out debriefing our programs together over meals out and drinks!

I am LOVING Cape Town-its incredible! Really its feels like the Rio de Janerio of Africa, great beaches, nice cafes, restaurants, good night life, cool shops, etc.

Tomorrow my family arrives and we will continue to stay here in Cape Town for another week. Then off to Kruger National Park on my Bday! And then back down the coast to hang out on the beaches.

In the meantime I am off to Braai ( BBQ) here in township!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home