Where the Sun Shines

Since 2003 I have worked with Canada World Youth and Change for Children in many places throughout Africa and Latin America. This website has served as a medium to share my experiences, to tell my stories from "the field". This year (2010) I will be returning to Mozambique to work as a project supervisor again with Canada World Youth.

Monday, November 15, 2004

En Route to Eritrea

On my way to Eritrea, I have a made a quick visit to Germany to visit my sister Ali, who is currently living here. The past 5days with her have been great and have gone by every so quickly. We have been biking all over the place and I am amazed at just how many Germans bike to get around, its so great!
Tommorrow AM, I will catch a train to Frankfurt, 2 hours away, and then catch a flight with Eritrean Airlines, to Eritrea, 5 hours and 3 timezones later I will meet my new boss Tsegga Gaim from NUEW, with whom I will be working with for the next 6months! Will try to send a new update as soon as i have settled in and have access to internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home